The Jamaica Constabulary Force is seeking District Constables. In recent ads in the media, the JCF has invited applications from suitably qualified candidates between the ages of 18 and 40 years old to join an Elite Core of District Constables island wide on a fulltime and part-time basis.
The Job Summary: The successful candidates will provide support to the Jamaica Constabulary Force at the Community level, including taking of statements and reports in criminal matters. He / She may also be called upon to provide security services to various schools, ministries, departments and ministerial households, among other duties.
- good listening skills
- sound problem solving skills
- high level of accuracy
- high level of confidentiality
- computer literacy (optional)
- good command of the english language both written and spoken
- English Language (CSEC / GCE / SSC) or
- must have completed secondary school
Application forms can be found online at www.icf.gov.jm
Closing date: December 12, 2008